• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does Beezil Really Have......

ChEwBaCcA said:
whats UJ? I ve heard of JU?

chew..dazed..bacca

Doh! I was going to go back and edit but I got this;

"The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 30 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message. "
If any of you webdudes read this, Why the hell can't you go back and edit after more then 30 minutes??

See, I don't even know the abbrv. for that other forum. :)

On the old forums, there was absolutely NO editing of posts. What happened was people sometimes got in to heated topics, posted something... it pissed people off... then they would go back and edit their post and make the person that responded look like a fool.

People have 30 minutes to correct typos etc.... but if a discussion continues and people are able to go back and edit what they posted... things get out of hand. :)

That is "Why the hell can't you go back and edit after more then 30 minutes??

Aw crap, that's no fun! I was looking forward to doing just that! Actually I don't think it's much of an issue on the non-tech...

Back