• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tellico Friday Jan-2nd anyone?

i'm leaving on the 1st staying till the 4th, i believe BIGWOODY will be there as well, me and my club are staying at crawfords, hope to see you there!

ps - leaving from alpharetta on new years eve morning, feel free to stop by and check the heep or talk jeeps tomorrow or tuesday if you want, i will be here at my parents until wed.

Im` leaving alpharetta around 6am friday the 2nd. Staying there that whole day, let me know where you plan on being on the 2nd around 8:30! :viking:

We'll be at crawfords...me,87xj woodie,my buds....03 rubi.very built, and an ERROC buggy on mog axles and 49"michelens...can't wait to watch that buggy walk lower2...anyway, were ready to roll on wedsnesday. See yall there

Well,I made it back ok but Upper 2 bit my XJ again,
This time it was the drivers fender and door.
Didn't give it the satisfaction of tearing off the flares,
seeing that they weren't on the XJ to begin with, He, He, He,
but the drivers mirror just keeps taking a beating.

They've been loggin between lower 2 and upper 2
and the road is a muddy mess, was kinda fun though.

Yeh same here folded in my mirror got a couple scratches but not all that bad, a CJ in our group rolled right at the bottom of the tough section on upper two, due two a broken hub and loss of brakes might have seen the glass, the bruiser from poison spyder customs rode with us as well! I was hoping to get a shot at guardrail and hellicopter pad ,but no go!
ubb.x

Last edited:
well heres my carnage list for the weekend, we didn't even get 2 good days of wheelin in cause junk just kept breaking, i just got home at 1:15am on tuesday morning and got there on friday afternoon...wow...what a trip...

well heres mine....

front 44 inner short shaft
seriously f-ed up front leaf springs
non running jeep
TWO trailer tires
tcase output shaft seal is toasted as well
punctured both front shocks
broken bottom front pass side door hinge

Well for some reason my name BIGWOODY doesn't work anymore...oh well who knows?
Anyway, nice to meet you Ryan,sorry to hear you had all the probs. Not to rub salt in your wounds , but we had a good trip. We road everything except Peckerwood. We had to winch Gaurdrail,ice on it Thurs. morning, but made Helicopter pad, fair amount of body damage and tire smoke though. Got through Lower 2, no winching...more importantly no breakage. Pretty much made the rest without any probs. The stroker motor is a big help when the bump comes into effect, instant wheel speed. The whole weekend was great,went to Cherokee one night and did a little gambling, won a couple hundred playing black jack. Stayed in one of Crawfords cabins, well worth the money, and had a nice ride back in the new tow rig. Can't wait to go back in March.

Back