• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spent some money

TealV6

NAXJA Forum User
Finally got around to ordering my RE lift tonight. Ordered up the RE 4.5 Superflex with full spring packs. Got the DT shocks, HD trackbar and bracket, JKS quicker discos. Hoping to get it installed in a few weeks because this is what my little truck looks like now:

flaresdone2.jpg

Then it's onto 33's and gears :D

Steve

love ya man!!!!

bout time you got your ass in gear ordered the lift.

*how's that???*

BTW, I'm still going to check on the buick fer ya, just havn't had the time.

dan

Fore Wheeler said:
love ya man!!!!

bout time you got your ass in gear ordered the lift.

*how's that???*

BTW, I'm still going to check on the buick fer ya, just havn't had the time.

dan

WOW!! I feel the love now :D

Hop to it man.. got to have the info on the buick... got money to burn ;)

CheapXJ said:
you DEFINITELY need some bigger meats..

looks like a "fat broad with skinny legs"

:D

I'm working on it... have the spacers coming... soon I hope.. I heard their "in the mail" :rolleyes:

but I had to put the bushwackers on to get the 31's on without the lift.... and I like the flares.

Now with the lift ordered... I'm planning the gears and new tires again... 33's

And dare say what Scott :eek:

Oh I plan on that!! 4.56's and 33's!!

And I do love my 2dr black XJ :D

ChEwBaCcA said:
im running 4.56 w/ 33's and love it.....do not do 4.10s youll be pissed later if u do trust me

chewy

That's an auto too right?? I know the 31's right now are so-so.. but you do lose it in the on the "get and go" needs.

What's with the tinted wings in your picture? Is that some custom work?

Karlm said:
What's with the tinted wings in your picture? Is that some custom work?

I have just not gotten around to doing the doors yet.. and around my town... tint is a sin with state/local police. The wing windows tinted help with those idiots on the road with there HIGH beams on :mad: . But once the weather decides to make up it's mind if it's going to stay warm... then I'll fix :D

Back