• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who has 35x12.50s on the smallest lift?

BrettM

NAXJA Forum User
this is kinda inspired by the 36s on 4" lift thread... who has 35x12.50s on the smallest lift? Pics a must! and I'm talking about something that actually wheels, not someones mall crawler...

I think 3" is probably very doable on a 2 door or MJ with very little backspacing.

Here's my old ride. 2+ year old sagging rustys 4.5" lift. 2" front spacer, 1.5" rear shackle. I cut and re welded the rear wheel well. 35x13.5 claws. There was approx 20" to the frame. Not sure what the actual lift was. Worked fairly well!

41091683.jpg

Paul Sinclair runs 35's on 5 to 5.5" of lift. He's not here to answer cause he's wheeling in JV this weekend. He has trimmed extensively, but you'd never know by looking unless you know what you were looking at because it's all very cleanly done. He had to cut away the corner of the inner fender beneath the battery and the air cleaner and weld a plate across it to close it up to get enough clearance in the front. He also has his bumpstops adjusted just right in both the front and back to keep from rubbing.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

I'm running about 6" of lift with 35" MT/R's..........Similar to what Goatman described. Bumpstops are nice if you like to turn when stuffed. D30/D44 combo

i know a guy who ran 33's on a stock XJ...... took lots of work with a plasma cutter but he did it..... then he endo'd it forward on his first trail ride with it..... the obstacle was apropriately called "mess your pants" ... he also couldnt turn his wheel very much..
mike

Back