• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ rear disk conversion write-up

Ralph

NAXJA Member #149
I need y'all to critique this write-up. Let me know what it lacks or what needs to be explained better. I know its kind of brief, but I assume most folks who would try something like this don't need a lot of hand holding.

Rear Disk Conversion.

RR3

the only information that I would like to know more about would be what kind of grand cherokee.. So when i'm running through the Junk yard lookin for discs I dont' end up going home with the wrong ones. Other wise its awesome write up.

Thanks, can't wait to get on that myself
Hodge

HodgePodge said:
the only information that I would like to know more about would be what kind of grand cherokee.
94-98 model Grand Cherokee with a D35 rear. I'll add that info to the page.

Thanks,
RR3

Does anyone know if the same parts and the described work are OK for a Dana 35 rear?

I am looking into making this conversion maybe during spring, and since we do not have junk yards in Greece, I need to plan ahead, so that my friends from US can come up with the parts for me.

Tnx, rgds and Merry Christmas

Back