• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sell Me BDS 3", Full Packs

cshontz

NAXJA Forum User
I plan on putting a 3" lift on my 96 XJ w/ OME shocks. I am leaning toward BDS, but not because that kit stands apart from the rest. In fact, I haven't heard much buzz surrounding the BDS kit whatsoever ... except for one guy, who seems pretty happy with it, and a co-worker who is happy with BDS on his CJ-7.

So, if anyone here has any experience with BDS, particularly the 3" system with full packs, I'd like to hear about it. :)

Feedback regarding any comparable 3" system is also welcome.

u cannot beat their warranty. if it breaks for anyreason, they'll replace it, free. typically, their kits tend to ride stiff as hell out of the box, but do seem to soften up a bit with use. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290484169&idx=23 thats a brand new 4" YJ suspension, first run. not a whole lota flex goin on. but, like i said, from what i've heard, they soften up, and u can't beat the warranty. other than that, i've heard pretty good stuff bout their customer serviec, but i'm local so theres quite a few dealers in my area. hth

It take s a little while for them to break in, as with all leafs but once they do loosen up they flex very well and ride very nice. At least the YJ kits do.

Back