• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mountain jam comp. pics and video

cool pics Hunter

I was in a couple of those,, I was the guys with the big brendal pitbull wearing the spiked collar,,

I'm assuming those trails are in VA. Are they open to the public? I'd really like to try some of them out....of course something a bit more tame though. Great pics and movies though. _nicko_

Beezil said:
hmmmm..

thought this was gonna be an alman brothers thread.....

Beezil,
no hoola hooping for an extra ticket ticket here, no glass for sale either since rumsfield put his foot down.

Steve,
have we met before? im in MAJ, we have meetings once a month in the hopewell area (rt.10 east of richmond, west of petersburg)

gearwhine,
the comp was held on some private land. i have yet to be more involved than being a spectator, but the event went very well from my point of view and i imagine it will happen again in the future. the website is www.mountainjam4x4.com

Hunter

hunter no I don't think so,I was going to buy some wheels from you a while back, when's the next meeting?? I was looking for a club to join

Back