• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's the Grand Pooba?

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering who got up the gumption to finally get this thing rollin'. Also good to know who I'm going to be registering my complaints with :firedevil

Sean

Ha Ha, since you spoke up first, I think that Poobah baton gets passed to you Sean :viking:

Put all that past Event Guru knowlege & training to good use, and keep us up-to-date with hourly progress reports.

Yeeeeeee Haaaaww Sean!!! Congrats for bein' "Massa Pooba" ... :patriot:

Sean and Beezil?
Lead?
Won't they be spending all day fixing Beezil's junk in the middle of Purgatory?

:laugh3: ;)

Sorry folks, I'm not even sure if I'm going to be there. I'm not it :laugh3: I think Woody should be the headmaster so that he'll come north to do some junk heap wheelin.

Sean

OneTonXJ said:
Just wondering who got up the gumption to finally get this thing rollin'. Also good to know who I'm going to be registering my complaints with :firedevil

Sean

I have no frickin' idea who's running the show. Aperently its not me anymore. :mad:

yeah scott, thats what I figured.....

I would like to know which ASSHAT decided to throw up this forum without first contacting the person(s) that are running the show.

I'll bet it was kejtar......

like, we weren't really ready for this, but thanks all the same.

macspanky, call me.

Scott ... I'm not sure anyone really knew. I gather from your message that YOU were actually the Grand Pooba?

I bow to your grand pooba-ness ... :clap:

damn, scott was just logged on a minute ago....

I was waiting for his reply....

yeah he was(is)....the organizers were waiting until after xmas to get things figured out, contact some folks for trail leading duties, get everything in order BEFORE the event board went up.....

I figure scott would have liked the opportunity to draft an opening announcement a head of time

I'm thinking thats what he was reffering to.

Well ... I feel kinda bad about my "Yeeee Haaaaw" earlier. I'll have another for Scott when the formal announcement comes out.

He may be in and out today ... hopefully so. I'm in and out of here. Cannot spend too much time sittin' around the house. Workin' on my son's brush guard this PM and checkin' football scores (and posts).

Hey Scott ... spank me too! :wierd:

Les

lbexj said:
Well ... I feel kinda bad about my "Yeeee Haaaaw" earlier. I'll have another for Scott when the formal announcement comes out.

He may be in and out today ... hopefully so. I'm in and out of here. Cannot spend too much time sittin' around the house. Workin' on my son's brush guard this PM and checkin' football scores (and posts).

Hey Scott ... spank me too! :wierd:

Les

Just because my initials are SM, don't assume that I do the spanking.
That's Beezil's forte.

OneTonXJ said:
Sorry folks, I'm not even sure if I'm going to be there. I'm not it :laugh3: I think Woody should be the headmaster so that he'll come north to do some junk heap wheelin.

Sean

you're not comming?? WTF? who's gonna lead me through Purg?? Please don't let it be up to Beez. :D

yer all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hafta actually get through purgatory this time!

warns and ctms will be a nice improvement, and so will a good spotter!

Beezil said:
yer all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hafta actually get through purgatory this time!

warns and ctms will be a nice improvement, and so will a good spotter!

A good spotter helps, but a good driver will actually make it through the trail without trying it 4 times previously :flipoff:

Won't they be spending all day fixing Beezil's junk in the middle of Purgatory?

damn you what rd!

I didn't see that the first go-around!

I can't believe I let you get away with that!

you sly dawg.....

I am working very hard to ensure I finish purgatory this time!

I am sick of getting denied!!!!

the evil of it all, is that I think the t-case may be going.....I need to pull it apart and check it out....it started spewing in moab, but last time in attica, it didn't sound healthy....

one ton, make sure you bring enough tools to fix my tcase.

I will bring an atlas as a spare.

Back