• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie!

jeep94xj

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to say "HI"! And let you see my junk.

fc981427.jpg

Not sure I'd call you a "newbie" exactly ;) Maybe just new to these here parts. Welcome :)

Ary

I need 38.5"s
:D :D :D

Jeep's badass, how much lift you running?

That's some serious "junk"!

Welcome to NAXJA.

What part of Ohio are you from jeep94xj? I'm from the Cleveland area. My local club is having our prospective member ride at Wellsville this next Sat. and Sun. if your close to here or there and interested.

Thank you all for the compliments! I'm from canton ohio. Been to wellsville quite a few times, but I'm not ready yet this year. I still need to do the gears, spool, locker, and a few other things yet. Hopefully will be starting this weekend. I also just picked up a hp 60 for the front. I'm running about 11 inches of lift. Never been to michigan. XJ_MAC, what club are you in?

Western Reserve 4 Wheeler's, Inc.

We hae members S. to Salem and Wooster. E. to Pennsylvania, and W. to Wellington/Oberlin

We are "hall of fame 4x4 trailriders". Keep an eye out for us this summer. Hope to see you on the trail!

Back