• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So, who is planning on going?

TRL WGN 1

NAXJA Forum User
I am planning no being there, with my girlfriend, and maybe my buddy who road along the last time several of us got together.
Who else is planning on attending?

Already told the ole' lady I'm going...not sure if she's gonna want to go or not.

Hope to see the rest of the midwest gang there. :wierd: :looser:

Count me in. Should I plan on Saturday only? I understand that Winterfest is a smaller event and Badlands is not that big, this is why I ask.

Rev

Last edited:
I'll be there with plenty of kindling wood and beer... Oh yeah, and my XJ :laugh3:

Roll bar protection for ALL occupants in vehicle. :huh:
I thought about going too, but I saw the above in the rules for the Badlands.
So what's up with that, do you need roll bar in my XJ?

Bob Lester said:
Roll bar protection for ALL occupants in vehicle. :huh:
I thought about going too, but I saw the above in the rules for the Badlands.
So what's up with that, do you need roll bar in my XJ?

You don't need a cage unless you cut the top off your cherokee.

Count me in!! Don't know yet whether the wife will come along - that may depend on how she likes the New Year's Day run at Rockport.

Bob -
Don't sweat the rollbar requirement. Your roof suffices. That rule is directed to those running lesser Jeeps without roofs.

I'm thinking about making it a two-day trip this time. Who's thinking one day - and who's thinking two?

I'll be there for sure. The last time everyone got together at Badlands, I came in later in the morning and missed too damn much fun. I'll roll my ass out of bed earlier this time (and my son's ass too if he comes).

I should be able to bring some wood for y'all too. I don't have to haul very far, so it's not a problem.

Les

ATTN: Bastards

I will be there.
Maybe with the wife, maybe with a circus midget and a handicam.
Fear me.
Bastards.
:wave:

Re: ATTN: Bastards

bgcntry72 said:
I will be there.

Fear me.

Are you gonna try to hump my leg again? If so, I'm scared already.

And if the wife isn't going, who will notice when my tire is left behind me somewhere on the trail?

GI John

why is everyone bringing wood????

like you wussies will use it....

you'll all just dive into the hotel like you did last year.....

"waaa! its too cold waaaa!

and you call yourselves jeepers.

:bs:

Beezil said:
why is everyone bringing wood????

QUOTE]

I'll be sportin wood.

I think I might camp at the campground this year at the entrance, use their power to heat the bus and run the TV/DVD combo I just bought for the ol' girl, and then again I'll prob be at the hotel drinkin, and chewin, and drinkin.

Prob have kids again, but we'll see.

This is on the 21th, eh?

Back