• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My C-Rok steering brace!!!!

CutFF3.jpg

Last edited:
C-ROK said:
Gorgeous! :yelclap:

Not to thread hi-jack but when are you going to come out with the b-r-c system I sure would like to have those. I saw your rig for the first time in person two weeks ago at sycamore creek that cage is sweet.

azxjman said:
Not to thread hi-jack but when are you going to come out with the b-r-c system I sure would like to have those. I saw your rig for the first time in person two weeks ago at sycamore creek that cage is sweet.
We had a group run through Rocker Panel Pass and down into Sycamore that day. Easy, fun run. Sounds like you maybe saw us on the way out?

The first CNC bent cage is due off the bender this week. I may post some pics here if I get a chance.
It will likely be until after the new year before I can do a test install and prove the unit. If all the bends are good and we don't need to make any file mods, we should be ready for orders by the end of January.

We've got 3 different front bumpers available right now. The pic you see above from XJ92 is actually the mounting system which is the same for all 3. XJ92 picked up our first ever "Cooley" unit :yelclap: Many thanks to XJ92 for the inspiration in the design of that unit;-)
Our rear bumper is on the second prototype unit right now. Should also have that install done around new years and we expect to have to make some design mods before it's market ready. I'm expecting around the end of Jan for that as well.
For Rockers, we'll be recommending people go with the ORGS Super Nerfs until we're prepared to release our own units sometime around 2nd Qtr '04. IMO the ORGS units are some of the best out there and their outboard tube rails will work well as a mounting platform for the lower A and B pillars.

If you would like any more info or pricing, just send me an e-mail at [email protected].

Your brace looks great! I am having mine powder coated red. Thanks C-Rok for the great part! Can't wait for the new BRC to come out...hope to be the first kid on my block with the set up! :spin1: WOOHOO!!! :woohoo:

Last edited:
i love my C-Rok brace. it has been at least 8 to ten months nowand not even a bolt has come loose. Don't forget about how much tighter the steering feels now.

Thanks guys, I ordered one right away. I've been breaking some steering box bolts lately, knowing reinforcing my frame was imminent. However, seeing the fancy-looking C-ROK stuff I was sure it would cost the shirt (Norwegian expression directly translated, probably doesn't work well :wierd: ), and I also thought supporting the lower part of the box was the way to go. But while pondering all this I realized the C-ROK patent would do the job better, as the problem is not sideways forces on the box but rather twisting. When you see how close together the bolts are, and after counting them (three!?!?) one starts to wonder what the heck they were thinking. But, I am confident the C-ROC and their fancy-schmancy laser cut plates will do the job. (Don't get me all wrong, when it's this cheap I'm happy it's got some fancyness to it as well, so I can brag to my fellow XJ'ers who always order purely fancy schmancy parts with no use, while NOT cracking my frame breaking my bolts and according to reports getting tighter steering (yes, it's been fishy lately, and the bolts come loose all the time, I don't like it a bit...))

I apologize for the long sentence. :kissyou:

Back