• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beezil, another fuel cell question

SewerBoss

NAXJA Forum User
Are you happy with the holley remote pickups? I'm undecided if I want to go that route or not. I have the male pickups (I think you had the female), so I would have to come up with some bulkhead fittings too. Do you think it would be wise to take my cell (looks just like yours), turn it on its side with the sump at the bottom, and move the filler cap to the opposite side, between the overflow/rollover vents. It could sit just like in this picture, but turn it 180*. You think this is too much work versus the remote pickups? Thanks, Nate

sum-290215.jpg

nate, i haven't even run through a full tank of gas yet, so I'm not one to say wether any part of it "works" or not.

I can only assume they do.

anytime anyone has ever started a thread on POR about accumulators or dual pump systems or running tall or vertical tanks, everyone barks "just use the holley kit, they work"....

the *only* thing about them is how to route out of the tank.

its been said on por that "you must cut or drill" in order to make them work. I answered back on a recent thread my "no cut or drill" option, complete with pictures, but mine works since the female npt bungs makes it easy....

I'm sure if i ended up with an or male fittings, i probably would have come up with something that worked, i have an idea in my head that I'd love to try maybe you wanna guinnea?

simply drilling a hole and using a standard bulkhead type fitting would probably be easier anyway, lets face it, its not rocket science.....

having no first-hand experience on the kit yet, I can only say the holley kit's reputation may speak for itself.

Tell me about this idea in your head (wow, that could be scary!) or shoot me backchannel. I've got 2 weeks before my wiring harness for the motor is here, so I've got a little time to come up with something for the fuel delivery.

Back