• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

31" or 32" Tires

BrianJr

NAXJA Forum User
I am getting ready to install a lift on my XJ and will need wheels soon. If anyone has 31" or 32" AT, MT, etc tires they want to sell cheap let me know. I live in Blacksburg, Virginia and am willing to drive an hour or two if the price is right.

Ideally I am looking for some 32x9.5-15's or 32x10.5-15's to go on my 15x7 rims.

-Brian

I’ve got a good set of good 235’s on stock rims I’ll give you for $150 or a set of 4mostly used up (lots of rock rash some useble tred) 32 12.5 bfgs on 5 nice aluminum rims for $350

Brian, I have my 265/75 16 BFG ATs and the 16" wheels to go with them if you're interested. Make me an offer I can't refuse...

Ary

I had forgotten about this thread. Since posting it I have done more research and have a better idea what I am looking for.

I want a set of 265/75-16 or 32x11.50-15 mud traction tires. I would consider tires that were slightly smaller or AT's if the price was right. I am not interested in tires that are at the end of their life - whatever they are they must have a fair bit of tread.

-Brian

BTW: I will also be buying rims. I am looking for steel rims with between 4 and 4.5 inches of backspacing. I'll buy aluminum rims but I will not pay extra for them as I want steel anyway.

I have a set of 32x11.5x15 ProComp MTs....50-75% tread

They are in Baltimore, MD.........

Emily "XJGrl" Davis
- VT Alumni 2003 -

BrianJr said:
I am getting ready to install a lift on my XJ and will need wheels soon. If anyone has 31" or 32" AT, MT, etc tires they want to sell cheap let me know. I live in Blacksburg, Virginia and am willing to drive an hour or two if the price is right.

Ideally I am looking for some 32x9.5-15's or 32x10.5-15's to go on my 15x7 rims.

-Brian
i have 5 brand new 32x10.50x15 super swamper tsl radials. never mounted. $600

Back