• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Lunch!!!

dan f.

NAXJA Forum User
i've got a bit of a problem: i got some t and j chassis stiffeners but can't weld 'em on. would anyone in the socal area mind helping me by doing some welding? pretty please:D . free lunch included!

thanks a lot.

dan f.

p.s. i'm only a kid and i don't pose any risk to your safety or that of those around you:D

la mirada is on the edge of los angeles and orange counties near knotts berry farm and sort of by disneyland.

those are the biggest land marks, to give you an idea

dan f.

fullsize,

i haven't found anyone to do it yet. i actually have relatives in oxnard and a friend a UC Santa Barbara, so i'm up there pretty often. if i don't get it done by the next time i'm there, i'll hit you up, if thats OK.

thanks a lot for volunteering,

dan f.

dan f. said:
fullsize,

i haven't found anyone to do it yet. i actually have relatives in oxnard and a friend a UC Santa Barbara, so i'm up there pretty often. if i don't get it done by the next time i'm there, i'll hit you up, if thats OK.

thanks a lot for volunteering,

dan f.
no problem just let me know if and when the time comes

Back