• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poly Bushing Kits.. Where and How Much

SnowyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've been checking around lately for complete kits for bushings for my XJ becuase I'm going to be swapping that front axle soon, and when my cousin helped pull it off of the donor jeep, he didn't take in to consideration that I may want to reuse the old bushings.. on well. the torch did a number on them.. But.. good news.. I'm always looking for reasons to upgrade.

I've found the Daystar Poly Super Kits available for $128.95 plus $10.00 shipping from a place called trucks and cars.. and.. I've seen them anywhere from 109 without sway bar bushings to $220 with everything you could ever want.

What I'm looking for is.. All the suspension bushings.
Control Arm Bushings, Track Arm Bushins, Sway Bar Bushings (Front and Rear) Rear Leaf Spring Bushings, Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Bushings and Tie Rod Boots.. That sounds basically like all of them.

I'd like to know if anyone has a cheap source for these.. Please let me know.. Thanks.. Bill

Quadratec has them for 119.95 plus freight...dern good customer service too..

Back