• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ sighted in "the Corse"

other xj credibilities: the new version of "rollerball" (stretched xj!), and (im sure everyone has already seen) the goonies! thats all that i cant think of for now, anyone else have any? -work is boring!

I just noticed that my quick fingers got ahead of my brain again! THe title is meant to say "the core"

Lets see the other movies with XJ's that I can think of are: XXX (they have couple in camo colors) and I think Gone in 60 seconds (the chase scene through the port where the XJ gets nailed through this wall).

Kejtar

I just saw an XJ in a new movie but dont remember the name of it! It was about these kids of mobsters getting a chance at helping out. And they loose a bag full of 500K cash. They tool around this midwest town in a rented XJ.!

I remember! Its The Knockaround Guys! Good flick!

CSI

I think there is an episode of CSI where a nice green XJ gets totaled by locomotive.

i saw the cast away awile ago.....and i remember a jeep in the garage....but i dont rememebr the "screw up"

help me remember :)

ok... I Think you got it better... that's what I meant for the wrong body wrong inside LOL... it was a 97+ body style and since he came back before 97 he definately couldn't have had the new body style (Especially counting the time he spent on the island!)

There's a pretty cool scene in Ronin that involves an XJ. The XJ may be in other scenes too, its just been a while since I've seen it. Its a European model limited if I remember correctly. Its an awesome movie, btw.

Atl XJ said:
There's a pretty cool scene in Ronin that involves an XJ. The XJ may be in other scenes too, its just been a while since I've seen it. Its a European model limited if I remember correctly. Its an awesome movie, btw.

RONIN was a cool movie. most people havent seen it though... hey didnt MacGyver drive an XJ?? its been a while since ive seen that show.. T3 had some interesting XJ creations too...

mike

Did anyone notice in 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag that there was a hood ornament on the red XJ in that movie?

It was one of those five point crystal Chrysler ornaments.

Ha ha ha.

you guys are a bunch of fawkin dorks.......

it must suck to have to resort to critical analysis of other shows now that the "next generation" is over, huh?

Beezil said:
you guys are a bunch of fawkin dorks.......

it must suck to have to resort to critical analysis of other shows now that the "next generation" is over, huh?
Well at least we weren't inspired into our careers by the movie Flashdance.

Back