• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ 60k checkup

Hawaiian Style

NAXJA Forum User
Time for that magical 60k check on the ZJ. Looks like I can handle all of it but I am concerned about the band adjustment. Should I or shouldn't I? I hear that this tranny is kinda particualar about messing with the bands. I really hate to pay the dealer for the tranny service but I don't know if I want to experiment on my ZJ.

Also, any recomendations for ignition wires? Go with MOPAR or is there a better after market for the same money or less? Normally I'd just grab a set a NAPA...

One last thing... I was looking through the owner's man and I don't see under schedule A a diff fluid change. Sched. B has one but it's pretty far off in the future. Any suggestions on that too?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks

Might wanna head over to NAGCA.com for your ZJ, although you still may get your answers here.

Eric

It's posted there already... Seem to be more experts here than there anyway and XJ people seem to be much more helpfull :D. Been up two days over at NAGC and not a single reply.

Back