• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ORGS National Spring pack

BobCSmith

NAXJA Forum User
I looked on ORGS site for their National Spring pack, it is not listed anymore. I was told by a friend that you now need to go directly through National Spring to purchase these, Mark does nosell these any longer. Does someone know, Is their a specfic part # for ORGS springs or is it the same as any National Cherokee spring pack they offer?

The part number starts with OGS

It's like OGS100

or something like that.

It is now Nationals production XJ spring, The stole the design from me and are selling it direct now, I did have the exclusive on it before.

HTH

mark

Man, people love stealing your ideas. First, URF rips off your good steering brace ideas and makes them better by "flame" cutting all the parts. Now National steals your springs.

Damn, corporate espionage at its worst!

HSARC

Here's the part numbers on mine. Mine were bought early last year.

ORGSNSB10
P59748

Hope it helps. They're the best damn springs I've ever had.

What amount of lift do they provide? I am sorta looking for springs as well.....I am in need of some 6" ones if you know. ANyone?

I called National Spring today, they said they didn't offer this leaf pack anymore. I also was asking them about a 6" lift. They told me they would need to make a custom pack up and it would cost between $600-$800.
At this point I'm considering the Skyjacker RockReady 6" rear springs. They are about $375 for a pair.

Back