• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crazy lines at Tellico

cccj

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone done/seen anyone go up the left side of Guardrail? or cut the corner on Schoolbus and go up the rocks?

I know I saw some insane courses erocc, and a lot of those guys practice at Tellico, so I wonder if they (or anyone else) has tried to make it a little harder.

like say come up in the foreground of this pic of Guardrail. It's two big steps!
fa7e4455.jpg

not the best pic, but if you've been there you know what I'm talking about

or say go up schoolbus where Nicole(blue coat) is standing in this pic
fcbab232.jpg

I've seen one guy go up the left side of guardrail in a hybrid dodge with exocage. It was sick. Schoolbus on the other hand... That would be cool to watch.

I'm pretty sure Ron Stevick and John B did the left line up GR at Tellico during NAXJA XJ Fest '00.

I like watching folks go down GR :)

Hmmm pic & linky not working, but...

The far left line (paralell to the rail and downhill of the old tree) is passable for narrow rigs...someone has done some filling in and there is a new(?) cable net up above the rail. The rail is mostly buried now...

I think folks are meaning to the immediate left of the steps...at least thats where I think Ron & John climbed it. That seems like a really sick line, with lots of death potential if ya like that sort of stuff... in the pic with the silver/red-tubed thingy, it would be in the lower RH corner of the pic...the RS tires sorta where the leaves are piled up on that step.

This year I sorta ended up over there -at times on 2 wheels- but not really by choice :scared: and I dunno if I want to do that hill anymore.

woody, wish I could see your pic, because I liked to see what your talking about.

I don't mean go parallel to the gaurdrail then around the tree and up; that's the bypass, and lots of people do it. I mean turn and go up right next to the tree, directly away from the gaurdrail.

Chark and I did the rock line on Schoolbus, Hunter was there. I don't remember if he tried it though.

Sean

Back