• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 day weekend plans

Xjman1

NAXJA Forum User
So what all is going on? I am going to play around the Gorman area on Saturday, kids get to drive again. May be up to something else depending on what and where.

What day?

RisingSun said:
Might go up to BC 109 to do some wheelin, and shooting. As long as I can get my brothers oil leaks taken care of.

Scott Suyeto

Keep in touch we may join you.

mgolden said:
Damn, Sequoia! Did the girlfriend's car blow a head gasket too? You're just having bad luck with those things lately! :)
-Mike

That's why when he's going to stop by my house to pick up some stuff..... I don't think that I will not let him within 20 ft of my jeep :D It might be contagious LOL

mgolden said:
Damn, Sequoia! Did the girlfriend's car blow a head gasket too? You're just having bad luck with those things lately! :)

-Mike

Not quite... The head gaskets in the 1995 Chrysler 2.0 OHC engine has a flaw, it tends to leak out to the outside of the engine. They addressed this and put out an updated gasket (actually, I believe there were two revisions), but the question is whether the idiots that used to work on the car in Charleston W.V. (they couldn't get the transmission to run right...I ended up just changing the fluid and adjusting the bands, real easy, fixed it) actually put in the right gasket...

Anyway, yeah, so I get to do it again, oh boy! Hopefully it won't be as ugly a job as the Jeep's was! (At least the head will be a lot lighter!)

Sequoia

Kejtar said:
That's why when he's going to stop by my house to pick up some stuff..... I don't think that I will not let him within 20 ft of my jeep :D It might be contagious LOL

Nah man, I just kill other people's water pumps :firedevil

I'll be working that weekend so any fun will be killed.

I may get some wrenching in on Thursday and Friday though. Maybe I'll pick up that PCV emssions tubing and breather garbage and maybe clean up my blow-by issue.

The new RockRails will be in on Friday, might have to toss those on as well.

-Scott

Joe, please join us, as long as you don't mind the shooting part.
I will probably just take my 22 WMR, but my brother has an arsenal of rifles... I'll probably have my little one stay home, but my older two are a little older and at least pay attention. I just hope we can get my brother jeep in order.

Scott Suyeto

BC109

Scott,
Not sure yet as I am thinking about going up to Pismo and renting ATV's for the family to fart around on. I 'll post Friday Night as to what we decide to do.

Back