• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unit Bearing Hub Thing

reson46

NAXJA Forum User
I was able to track down a nasty sound coming from my front end. I have some play in my passenger front hub assembly. :(

Question is, this is a 94 and I have a 90 for parts. Will the hub assembly from the 90 work on my 94?

Thanks

According to Quadratec, yes. They list one hub for '84 - '89, another for '90 - '96.

Yes

Well it should work. This is how I looked it up. First I looked up one for a 90 XJ and came up with part number 53005604 that changes to part number 53007449AB. Then I looked it up for a 94 XJ part number 53007449 that changes to a 53007449AB. So I would guess that it should work.
Hope that helps
Lenny

Should work..... worst case scenario just lay them side by side and measure from mounting flange of hub(side that touches knuckle) to mounting surface of wheel.

You'd think they would have just made one type huh?:rolleyes:

If anyone needs other spares ... I have some with only 500 miles on em that I had to use before I got my hub conversion. Also have a set with only 40K on them that I was using before I swapped out my stupid LPd30...

Back