• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: Dana 30 ARB Locker

Root Moose

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for an ARB locker for a high pinion Dana 30 with 4.10 gears (model RD30).

E-me at parts @ moose.ca if you have one for sale.

r@m

Oh, and RD100 works for me too!

r@m

RisingSun said:
Does it make a difference wether it came from an Hp or Lp D-30?
I have a ARB that is in a destroyed ZJ L/P D-30 in my garage, I just haven't had the time to pull it out.

I don't think so... I can confirm that though.

What ratio is the axle? That is the really important thing. If it 3.73 or lower (numbers are higher than 3.73) then it is useful to me.

LMK

r@m

RisingSun said:
It had 4.56 gears, the reason I say that is the gears are busted up! Thats the whole reason its sitting in the garage. If your interested, I'll try and take it apart this weekend. I also have a brand new ARB compressor in the box still.

Thks
Scott Suyeto
BTW, were are you located?

I'm located near Ottawa, Ontario (in Canada). Anything can be shipped to upstate NY for me to pick up though...

How much were you thinking for the ARB and compressor? PM me with details.

r@m

Root Moose said:
I'm located near Ottawa, Ontario (in Canada). Anything can be shipped to upstate NY for me to pick up though...

How much were you thinking for the ARB and compressor? PM me with details.

r@m

Actually, I don't need the compressor. I have an ARB compressor in the XJ already and am going to convert the AC Comp in the other beast so won't need a second ARB compressor.

r@m

Still looking!

:D

Btt!

Phil Weeks said:
Root Moose, are you replacing a D30 low gear open carrier? I'm going to be needing one for my HP D30. Phil

I am replacing a high gear low pinion front diff (2001 XJ with stock 3.55 gears). Bench building a HP D30 with 4.10 and ARB - hence the search for the ARB.

r@m

BTT

Still looking as of this post date.

r@m

btt!

Back