• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

skyjacker 8" coils

BobCSmith

NAXJA Forum User
I'm planning on adding ether skyjacker 6" or 8" front colis (with a long arm kit). The cherokee also has a heavy duty front bumper, winch, and dual batteries in the engine compartment. How much can I expect these coils to settle down to.

Are there any bigger coils our there im not seeing. I have the 8inch skyjackers with spacers but i think i only have about 9inches. I have 38's now but i am gettin 42's and i could use alil more coil caue im running out of room for spacers. Anybody know anything bigger. thank you

BlackMax93 said:
Are there any bigger coils our there im not seeing. I have the 8inch skyjackers with spacers but i think i only have about 9inches. I have 38's now but i am gettin 42's and i could use alil more coil caue im running out of room for spacers. Anybody know anything bigger. thank you

Guy had some 12" springs on ebay this week. Dunno if the auction is still up or not.

Back