• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Add Beezil to your IGNORE list!

Dude you are so right! BTW, been meaning to ask ya, what did you do for upper shock mounts in the rear? Just used the stock location?

Your my hero.

Gee Beez, I just crawl outta bed... log on, and find out ya no longer love me. :( Bummer dood.
Glenn

Well hello fellas. Glad to see the new format. I didn't want to make a profile to post to the old boards, but I'll come out for this one. Beezil, you suck. I can't believe you haven't called. After what you did to me at Winterfest, with the reach around, the least you could have done was call. I'm crying now.:cry:

Speaking of JU again...

beez has a JU like post count as well...

mac 'over 60k...i'm not in the least jealous' gyvr

GSequoia said:
Actually I heard that it's more important to keep that Beezil away from your pets. I heard he likes small furry animals...

I thought is was women.....? Pets, Women, either way he likes them small and furry.:bunny: :eek:wl: :pig:

No one of concern...

Some JU troll wannabee with dreams of fabrication.

He claimed to be the first guy to do full widths on an XJ

class A jagbag.

edit: WTF possesed you to BTT this POS's name anyhow? Not enough sack choices anymore?

Last edited:
Gil BullyKatz said:
No one of concern...

Some JU troll wannabee with dreams of fabrication.

He claimed to be the first guy to do full widths on an XJ

class A jagbag.

edit: WTF possesed you to BTT this POS's name anyhow? Not enough sack choices anymore?

Now XXXXXXXXX on the other hand...THAT guy is a real class act.

Oh snap, dil ling er is censored!

Back