• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

engine swap and axle,..

BILLXJ

NAXJA Forum User
worried about possible drive-train mis-alignment and resulting issues/problems-Also attempting at same time to swap a rebuilt engine with addition of my newly custom fabricated transfer case,.1/4"inch thick flat cross-member,.. again at the same time as putting in a new rear axle setup under the XJ-need suggestions and want to know in what sequence these components should be installed :anon: for something resembling a error-free and labor-saveing install-TIA
:confused:

???????

I'm not trying to be funny here ... what are you asking? I don't have a clue.

err ,sorry for the temporary "brain-glitch" and confuseing and exasperated tenor of my earlier commentarty and post-attempting to quickly finish-up XJ before onset of colder weather here in midwest-have to calmly slow down-Thanks again for the prompt reply -I believe I have now locally resolved the question of how to correctly align a new Ford 8.8 offset pinion(2"inches..?) rear axle with the transfer case.
BILLXJ

Back