• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nov 8th Meet Map... and confirmtion...

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
We are still doing this right? I asked in the other thread, but I assume you all are working or sleeping. :D

This is the right place.... right?
Glenn

image_map.gif

Yup, that's it.

I'll be there with my Mom.

j/k

I'm dragging a buddy along...he introduced himself a while back on this very board, Rob AKA: Lutin Plunder. My Jeep won't be in attendance though as it's down for the time being. The Advance Adapters short shaft fixed yoke kit is being installed and with my schedule I'm only able to work on it a little at a time. :tears: :rattle: :cry:

I was really looking forward to meeting all of you guys!!!

My baby sitter canceled on me and my wife and I can not be in three places at the same time.

I really look forward to hearing about how sucessfull it was, and expect another get together in the very near future.

Best of Luck,
Keep us posted.

Michael

OK, I hate to do this, but I am going to cancel as well, as it looks.

Aside from the fact that it makes for a 12 hour day.... it will run $150 or so for me to make it there and back. If we are looking at an ever diminishing crowd, that becomes more dificult to justify.

I had hoped to be able to meet at least enough of you all to be able to know who to vote for. :)

Barring any last minute significant additions.... I will not be setting the alarm clock for 5am and waking my kids up to load them in the Jeep. As much as I would like to meet the few folks that are going to be there.... it is cost prohibative.

Glenn :(

Back