• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Someone had to lay the first post here...

Ivan

I Jeep, therefore, I am..
...and here it is! Nice new feel and look! :lol:

What is this? I'm confused and scared! Is this how the "new" NAXJA is going to look?
If it is I'm sad to see it turn into another cookie cutter forum like so many others.

Jes

[quote:012dbd3276="Anonymous"]What is this? I'm confused and scared! Is this how the "new" NAXJA is going to look?
If it is I'm sad to see it turn into another cookie cutter forum like so many others.

Jes[/quote:012dbd3276]

[b:012dbd3276]DUDE THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOL![/b:012dbd3276] With teh new options for PM's and the like it it far better than the other [b:012dbd3276]Jes...change is a good thing don't be afraid...it will be OK[/b:012dbd3276]

[b:0647b42a83]DUDE THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOL![/b:0647b42a83] With teh new options for PM's and the like it it far better than the other [b:0647b42a83]Jes...change is a good thing don't be afraid...it will be OK[/b:0647b42a83][/quote]

Oh you make me feel so much better better! 8)
How's the drought down there? Any potential of rain? I was going to go down there in July but if it stays like it is I don't see any point in going. I really want to run somemore of those trails down there.

Jes

Just tryin things out :shock: he he... I like this one :twisted:

[quote="
Oh you make me feel so much better better! 8)
How's the drought down there? Any potential of rain? I was going to go down there in July but if it stays like it is I don't see any point in going. I really want to run somemore of those trails down there.

Jes[/quote]

We are expecting rain this week so hopefully!!!!!!!

coptcat??

This is just like POR. I guess it pays to be like everyone else but then why do we own Cheokees instead of TJ'S??

I guess it works, more options and junk!! :roll:

Ya, I agree. And the "quote" bs just to reply to a certain post is kinda annoying to do. (I was replyig to you Riley) :mrgreen:

Jes

Jes when did u get beadlocks?? :lol:

[quote:c436de3046="Stoney"]Jes when did u get beadlocks?? :lol:[/quote:c436de3046]

I got 'em at the super go fass bling bling convention. :)

Jes

I got 'em at the super go fass bling bling convention. :)

Jes[/quote]

I need to go pic some of those up. the gold will look good with the chrome smitty built bumpers. :lol:

how do you know when you're bored? when you figure out that this is the second oldest thread in the database (at least that i have access to, which is pretty much everything..), and the oldest that can still be bumped.

=)

how do you know when you're bored? when you figure out that this is the second oldest thread in the database (at least that i have access to, which is pretty much everything..), and the oldest that can still be bumped.

=)

CAL, go work on your jeep..TDS is coming..Dam KIDS..:greensmok

=)

Way too much free time Cal!

I would never waste that much time on a web site . . . :anon:

Back