• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Work day on the give-Away XJ

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
We need to setr up a work day to install the rear end and regear the front

We can take it to GA if that would help out you guys???

we might could *possibly* do it at my house at school. i'll have to ask my roommates if they would care, i don't think they would if it was on a weekend. i don't have a whole lot of tools here though, i have a small air compressor probably wouldn't help much but my house is about 20 min from the AL line.

We could possibly do it here at my place. I've got plenty of tools,an air compressor,stick and mig welders,jacks and stands,etc.,etc. Also a garage in case it rains (it gets pretty cramped in there,so I usually just work out on the concrete driveway). I just don't have any R&P setup tools,but I wanna learn how to do 'em!!!!

that sounds good to me, i won't be able to drive the heep over there, just the car :( but at least i got some bump so we can have some kickin tunes hahaha

we can do it at my dealership. same place as the car show.
we have some special tools and lifts. bearing pressetc...

Thats what I was hoping for...When would be a good time between now and the show???

Works for us do you want to bring the family down here and campout on the lake or you want us to come up there...

we can do it here. my little girls birthday party is on sun. afternoon. and the wife needs to clean up around the house sat.:party: and i was thinkin' we could leave it here if you want. and not have to tow it twice each way before the show you two can stay fri. night and /or sat. night we can all meet at the dealer at 8:00 a.m. :speepin: get to work :repair: then plan set up for the show sat. afternoon. etc... .

CANCELLED

Back