• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beasley Knob.....

roXJeepr

NAXJA Member #334
I should have my junk straightened out by the time we're ready for the next ride. Mike...are you still ride coordinator or whatever it was? Let's get the next one goin, I'm itchy! Didn't get to ride enough last weekend! 'Course I never really do, but that's beside the point!

Dale

Alrighty then! How's about this weekend? J/K!

I'll throw some dates out and we'll see what works for most everybody. This upcoming time of the year is kinda tight for most with the holidays and all.

Nov. 15th
Nov. 22nd
Dec. 6th

I'll be up for any of 'em,so let's here it from everyone else! Highest amount of votes for a date wins,no exceptions.:D

Dec 6 would prolly be better for me, but I might could manage Nov 15. Just won't have enough time to fix everything between now and then.

Dec.6 is ok too.
I really dont have anything going on.
I thought I might start some long arms,
but I can do that without taking the jeep apart.

Mark WNC said:

I thought I might start some long arms,
but I can do that without taking the jeep apart.

Yeah man, I started mine about 9 months ago so there ya go!! :D :D

any date is good so far for me.

Gotta get one of those C-Rock Frame plates installed before I dare do anything fun with the wreck.

Beasley's in Blairsville,GA.(20 miles south of Murphy,N.C.) Quickest route for you would be I-85 to Greensboro,then get on I-40 to Asheville. Mark lives just around the corner in Canton,so maybe you could hook up with him and follow him the rest of the way in.

P.S.-You still have the 360 4 bbl intake?:rolleyes:

Motorman,
Your welcome to follow me If you want.
I'll be leaving between 6:30am and 7:00am
to get there before 9:00am.
Takes about two hours for me to get there.
Your welcome to stay Fri. evening here also, if you want.
Just let me know.

Got my SYE and CV in today, I`ll have it in by this coming weekend, so I`m game. Its pretty sad when I have been to beasley twice, just not in my jeep! Now shes runnin better than ever, so lets hit up some trails:D

I'm back!

Hey all! It's been a long time since I was around these parts. I haven't had the Jeep on an organized ride since we went to Rich Mtn last year not long after the SE Chapter started up :eek:.

Basically things have been pretty insane for me the last year with the birth of my 2nd young'un, work, moving to a new house, etc.

Anyway, I'm ready to get back into the game so I hope to join you all at Beasley Knob (12/6 should be good for me). I just ordered the C-Rok frame plates and will be ordering a C4x4 front (and maybe rear) bumper and Rusty's long arms this week. I'm also hoping to replace my 32s with 33s along with 4.88s and lockers in the near future (anybody know of a good diff mechanic in Chattanooga?).

Later,

Lee Bridenstine

welcome back Lee

i know one in atl ;) . i have been thinking about selling my 5 33X10.50's. they're all about 1/3 or less worn and have no cupping. let me know if your interested.

looks like the 6th what time and where. at the Burger King in Blairsville?

Re: welcome back Lee

a-mechanic said:
i know one in atl ;) . i have been thinking about selling my 5 33X10.50's. they're all about 1/3 or less worn and have no cupping. let me know if your interested.

Well, I was planning on 12.50s. I like the wider footprint.

I remember now that you do diff work. Atlanta's close enough that I'd be willing to drive down there and let you work on it since I know you. It'd be even better if I could hang out and pass tools to you and maybe learn a thing or two.

Send me an e-mail if you think that's do-able.

Lee

Back