• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.5 Boggers on my '99....questions...

TOZOVR

NAXJA Member #713
Okay crew, I usually don't ask stuff like this, but I guess I never think stuff like this....

I have a set of 33x12.5 Boggers available to me with 15x10 MT Classics....

I'm running 5.5" of lift and we're cutting and installing the Clayton kit up front. We'll be trimming and cutting anyhow as we were planning on 34x10's....

How much more or less managable will the 12.5" wide boggres be on the 10" rims as compared to my 8" wides...

I'm just throwing this out there as I just want some feedback. I have 15x8 steelies I could toss the boggers on if it came to it and I could sell the MT's I guess....

Man, my wife is going to murder me if I take the Montero for the day and leave her the XJ on Boggers LOL!!!!!

RJ

i thought all 33" boggers were 13.50 or 14.50 wide...:confused:

learn something new every day

Brad

I really think I'm gonna let them go...I already hate my 32x11.5's after running the 32x9.5 TSL bias plys...I want Pizza cutters again and these, especially on the 10" rim, will not fit the bill LOL.

RJ

Back