• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tellico pix

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
Tow truck from HELL (Tellico)
3Picture_006-med.jpg

3Picture_005-med.jpg

Woody!!!

Woody showing off some parts he doesn't need anymore! He is smiling now but five minutes later he busted his steering box off and had to work on it on the trail. He also borrowed my steering box brace off my XJ and after some wrenching and welding he made it off the trail.
3DSC_0072-med.jpg

Dan, how old is XJULIE(assuming your daughter) :angel: and what is her marital status :angel: :D :anon:

LOL @ Jes

Ary

Re: XJULIE.....

Dan Riggs said:
22, single, daughter

Damn it, I knew I shoulda come down anyway.....

How does she feel about dating younger guys?? I'll be 20 on Tuesday:anon:

younger guys....

last summer she and her mother were in Ireland doing a biking trip for a week. one of the participants was a medical doctor from Canada, single, 40 and he fell hard for her. I asked her if he was nice and she said that her phylosophy was NOT to date guys twice her age :D :D :D

LOL, I'm glad you're not offended my mild flattery of your daughter(some fathers might get very possesive very quickly :eek: ). If she wasn't located 6 hours away I might consider asking you for her phone number and maybe trying to get a date, but with my current record regarding long distance relationships, I'll pass. I'm sure some guy will be very lucky to find her, seeing as how she seems to be quite the outdoor enthusiast. Anyway, I'll stop babbling now :D

Ary

"Dang Woody, your junk is uglier than CRASH's!"

A guy has to be good at something

I consider myself an artist and sheetmetal is my canvas. :dunno: In one of my past lives I was an Inuit and I clubbed baby seals for a living, so I can't really help it.

That work of art there is the Southeast's entry into the next drivers comp. The work of art in the red XJ is one of our two female team members... All you potential dawgs better get a few more dent's on your XJ if you think you can wheel with XJulie.

Post a pict of a girl in a jeep .........

And the hounds start panting! glad to here it was soo much fun. Hate I missed it! :( I still think a snow trip would be fun! How much snow do they get each year?

I do have a sense of humor...

Julie would probably die if she saw this photo on this site but IT DID appear in "Wakeboard" magazine a couple of years ago. I actually can't complain as she has never given us any trouble. I couldn't ask for a better daughter. And yes, she does know how to drive an XJ.
This photo was a self made portrait at a lake in Tennessee when she was working for a youth camp.
From left to right: (names withheld to protect the embarassed parents,.... actually only one complained, the others laughed their ass off) Doctor's daughter #1, XJULIE, Preacher's daughter, Doctors's daughter #2

3julie11.jpg

Of course the responsible one...

has her watch on!

Gotta know when Happy Hour starts...

Re: I do have a sense of humor...

Dan Riggs said:

:eek:

You are a cruel man :D

BTW Woody, it's not just a "girl in a Jeep" it's a cute girl, in an XJ, on LOWER 2!!! I see girls in Jeeps all the time, but this one is a little different than the rest.:)

Ary

Re: Re: I do have a sense of humor...

Kejtar said:
AY CARAMBA!!!! :D :party: :clap: :eyes: party1: :yelclap:

Remi, I thought you were too old to be having those kinds of thoughts :eek: :anon:

Back