• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Miller regency 200??

Safari Ary

NAXJA Forum User
I have an opportunity to pick this welder up. I am currently in possession of it(on loan from the guy) and I like it all except for the spool gun which drives me nuts. It's decently old from what I can tell, don't know exactly how old though, but it works just fine. It's complete with a tank, cart, and spool gun. What I need to know is if I can equip this with a spool at the unit and run it like a normal welder and how much that might cost. I'm also wondering if I can do any other types of welding with this unit if I equip it with any accessories, like to be able to do TIG and Stick if possible. I'm taking a welding class right now, and I'm finally getting decent at it. What can you guys tell me about this unit?? I've looked around a little on Miller's website and may call them on Monday to see what they can tell me. I don't have the welder in front of me as it's at home, so I can't answer any specific questions. Thanks for any and all help.

Ary

Back