• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any way I can get my old user name back?

92xjsp

NAXJA Forum User
First off let me admit I have a serious case of CRS, but I'm pretty sure I used to be 92xj here like I am on other forums. I can't get my login to work and when I try to get the forum to reset my password, it says it doesn't recognize any of the email addresses I can remember having. I signed up a long time ago and I've had several email addresses since then (dodging spam) so I'm guessing I must have used an email adress that I don't remember anymore. Is there any way I can get 92xj back? Could I get a hint about what email address is associated with that user name?

92xjsp said:
First off let me admit I have a serious case of CRS, but I'm pretty sure I used to be 92xj here like I am on other forums. I can't get my login to work and when I try to get the forum to reset my password, it says it doesn't recognize any of the email addresses I can remember having. I signed up a long time ago and I've had several email addresses since then (dodging spam) so I'm guessing I must have used an email adress that I don't remember anymore. Is there any way I can get 92xj back? Could I get a hint about what email address is associated with that user name?

You have a PM on the way shortly.

Back