• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arizona - Tomorrow - spontaneous run

Apanthropy

NAXJA Forum User
This just kinda came together, I figured I'd post it in case anyone here's interested in killing some cabin fever in the central Arizona area this weekend.

The plan is Broken Arrow, Soldier Pass, and then Greasy Spoon in Sedona .. then on to Casner mountain for primitive camping (or you can head home if you're not into camping in cold and possibly damp weather)

Any skill level and any equipment level is welcome, just be aware that if you have a completely stock rig and not much experience, body damage is a possibility. Also be aware that there is a chance of rainshowers predicted for that area, and rain can turn an easy trail into a very difficult trail.

Meeting time and location is 9:30 AM at the Broken Arrow trailhead in Sedona. Look for an old Isuzu Trooper and one or two Mitsubishi Monteros.. all old "pre-1992" boxy ones.
Jill's XJ is staying home for this trip, she doesn't trust her skills enough yet.

Post here if you need directions to the trailhead, I will check this thread again tonight (and delete it if there's no response to save moderator time and forum bandwidth)

Last edited:
er.. I would have deleted it 'cept i guess deleting is disabled after 2 hours :D

Back