• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drive chain to BRAZIL..

Neto BRAZIL

NAXJA Forum User
I am new to this list, so I would like to first introduce myself: my name is Ernesto and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. My XJ is a Sport model with Automatic Transmission and 4.0L Engine (1997 model).

I would like to know if anyone could recommend me a store which could safelly ship a drive chain (transfer case part) to Brazil. Unfortunally, Jeep Brazil charges more than USD 1,000 for that chain and I prefer to stay 2WD than to expend that much.

Thank you all in advance,

Ernesto Nogueira

Neto,

I work for a freight forwarding company here in Los Angeles, and we ship freight to Sao Paulo, Santos port, and other ports in Brazil. Just want to let you know that shipping to Brazil is sometimes not an easy task, Brazilian Customs, and import laws can be strict. If you find a company you can purchase the items from let me know and I can try and ship it for you.

For importing regulations, talk to my agent in Campinas and ask for Renata Ramos, or anybody in the import department and ask them how the best way to ship this would be, it may be as simple as shipping it DHL, or Fed Ex. But just in case Here is their information.

Logimasters
Rua Artemiro Caruso Andreoli,
607 - Jd. Sao Jose - CEP 13050-280
Campinas, SP - Brazil
TEL: 55(19)3729-6112
http://www.logimasters.com.br

Scott Suyeto

2offroad, thank you for the link. I found there what I need for a reasonable price.

Rising Sun, thank you also for for assistance. I could find the drive chain in Quadratec, and it seems like a good store for me. I understand that I will purchase the item and then ship it to you, so you can ship it back to me in Brazil. Did I understand correctly?

Furthermore, I will contact your agent today. As soon as I get the information, I will write you back.

Thank you all!

Ernesto Nogueira

Neto,
Tudo Bein?

Please contact my agent first (Mrs. Renata Ramos), they will advise you on all the importing information, and customs clearance issues.

Just tell them that Scott Suyeto @ Tokyu World Transport (USA) Inc. Los Angeles Office, advised you to contact them.

Good luck
Scott Suyeto

RisingSun,

I have just talked to Renata Ramos. She was VERY nice and helpful with me, indeed.

It seems that the best way to ship this chain to Brazil would be through a courier company. Furthermore, due to the price, size and weight of the part, there are no complications, so I will ask the store in USA to send it directly to me.

Thank you again! Please count on me if you need anything from Brazil.

Back