• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AA fixed yoke & drive shaft Q

jallen

NAXJA Forum User
i'm getting ready to do swap up to an AA fixed yoke kit and have some questions for those who have already done this. is this an install that i can do myself (with help) or is it better left to someone who already knows what they are doing.

When I install mine a couple years ago, it was the first time I had popped the t-case open. If you have some wrench turning skills and the tools, go for it.

The kit comes with some really good instructions with pictures so that you can see what they are talking about. It is more intimidating than it is hard. I would do it myself and save some money

Its not bad at all once you get the hang of it. Make sure you have a good set of retaining ring pliers, read the online writeups, and post ?'s when you get stuck. Save some $$, and learn alot by doing it yourself. :)

Back