• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Banks torque tube vs. stock... pics

Deyman

NAXJA Forum User
Check out the difference between the stock exhaust manifold and the Banks Torque Tube. It took me all day Saturday, but it's in. Nice difference in the upper rpms. Those bottom bolts are fun huh?

stock+exhaust+manifold.jpg

banks+torque+tube+header.jpg

Have a good one

Deyman

how do I post pics from yahoo?

I uploaded pics to yahoo photo album, but the pics won't post here. I thought I followed the instructions. (famous last words)

Re: how do I post pics from yahoo?

Deyman said:
I uploaded pics to yahoo photo album, but the pics won't post here. I thought I followed the instructions. (famous last words)

You almost did it right. I looked at the pic properties and it looks like you've got the http in twice and a ? at the end.

mark
orgs mfg

@$^*#(%$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well, I tried everything on the test forum and can't get them to post. sorry, they're good pics too! Maybe I'll try uploading them to another host tomorrow.

Deyman

96882797ziLGew_ph.jpg

96882861ZFiuPn_ph.jpg

Banks Torque Tube

End result... I definetly notice a better response from the skinny pedal. I think it's actually a little quieter too. I notice a slight deeper tone from the engine. It was worth the extra $$ I saved by doing the install myself. Anyone else considering doing this don't be afraid to try. I would suggest a nice set of wratcheting box end wrenches though. I did it without them and it probably added some time to the install, but I'm cheap. Although I did buy a fuel line disconnect tool for $6.:D This is definetely a high quality header!

Later

Deyman

Last edited:
Back