• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Ford Explorer "association"

Ford Explorer

I was referred to a decent site for "automotive recycling yards" here in Michigan. www.car-part.com
I found 8.8 Explorer axles anywhere from $900ish :eek: down to around $300 throughout the state. Looks like I may be taking a 2 hour trip to get a decent axle for about $350.
BLUTO :)

Whew...I can score one for around $325 to $350 here in NC, but 4.10's are hard to come by...Check out ebay possibly, or I could even mail one up if it's the lowest price you can find.
Andy at carolinarockshop.com has great setup prices, and does good work also, but I realize he's not exactly local. :) Good luck in the search.

Thanks MountaineerMac,
I was having a tought time finding what I wanted on Jeep forums, go figure :rolleyes: . Then I got the bright idea of looking for FORD parts in a FORD forum (or at least in a neutral venue). Then the car-part site came to my attention and now I have a decent choice. :D .....Gonna start callling on these axles tomorrow!
BLUTO :)

Back