• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C4X4 or C-Rok Sliders?

Urban Redneck

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone seen the C-Rok sliders? I have seen the web page and was wondering if anyone has seen them in person. I am looking to add sliders next year, winter is coming quick to Chicago and I don't have a heated garage. I was originally looking at the Custom 4X4 Fab sliders, but the C-Rok's look beefy. Any thoughts?

I have the C4x4 sliders, and they're TOUGH and look great.
I don't remember seeing sliders when Greg (C-ROK)had his stuff out in Moab. If they're anything like the bumpers he builds, you can't go wrong there either.

I have not seen the C-Roks so I can't comment about them.

I do have on my '97 the Custom 4x4 double tube nerf bars and love them. They look great (many compliments) and are VERY strong. They have saved my rig many times and nothing more then powder coating damage from rocks.

Hope this helps.

Jeff-97XJ

Uh, I guess I can comment on the C-ROKers huh :anon:

In early '04 we will be releasing another product that has forced us to re-evaluate our C-ROKer design. Unfortuantely that means that our C-ROKers will likely not be available until around 2nd Qtr '04.

I would also recommend taking a look at the ORGS ones.

C-ROK said:

In early '04 we will be releasing another product that has forced us to re-evaluate our C-ROKer design.

Long arms? Frame stiffeners?:D

I've been running Olympic's Rock Sliders for about 4 years now, and I will definetly vouch for them. They have handled every spec of abuse I have put them through. I did sand them down though and powdercoat them, due to the fact that I'm not a big fan of the gloss black paint job. And I did weld them on for better mounting purposes. I'm not sure I like Olympic's other products, but I love their sliders.

CajunCherokee said:
I've been running Olympic's Rock Sliders for about 4 years now, and I will definetly vouch for them. They have handled every spec of abuse I have put them through. I did sand them down though and powdercoat them, due to the fact that I'm not a big fan of the gloss black paint job. And I did weld them on for better mounting purposes. I'm not sure I like Olympic's other products, but I love their sliders.

Those are definately not West Coast approved. Mine were really bent and mangled when I took them off and they destroyed my rocker panel at the pinch seam.
picture.JPG

picture.JPG

I recommend ORGS SuperNerfs.

Jes

Back