• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires

bordn168

NAXJA Forum User
I will be needing some new tires this year. I am going to get a 21-10.50-15 all terrain tire. I was looking at the Mickey Thompson Baja MTX radials. Has anyone used these or know about the quality. I was also looking at he BFG all terrains but they are alittle too pricey for me. How do they compare?

Hey,
I just posted on the other tire thread. Check out the Cooper Discoverer S/T's. They are a very well made and well designed tire. I came from the BFG A/T's and can say that the Coopers are much better (on and off road). I have no data for the Mickey's to compare.

Cheers,
:D

Coopers have an awesome rep. How much did those set you back? I need some tires for the ZJ (wifemobile).

nevermind, see you said 3 bills in the other tread now ;) Where did you get such a good deal? Those are cheaper than the Bridgestone junk I was going to put on it.

Hey,
I did get a deal from my local Jeep dealer. They put them on for Wholesale. I think they are still a whole lot cheaper than the BFG's even at a tire store. I doubt they are more than $80-90 each at a tire store. BFG's are usually 110-120!

The Cooper S/T's look great for an all terrain

discovererST.jpg

telemike, what *is* your deal with tire pictures?

do you have anything other to say, as in first hand experience with the tires that the poster is interested in?

or can you only comment on look.

Back