• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfrwler springs and coils compare to Rubicon

BobCSmith

NAXJA Forum User
I'm installing a clayton longarm kit.
Looking at between a 5 to 6" lift.

How do Rockfrwler springs and coils compare to Rubicon?

I know the Runbicon 4 1/2" coils you get about 5 1/2", how about the RockKrawler coils?

What about track bars...what brand is found to be the best

Thanks

I dont know about either of those really. I dont know if you have considered skyjacker, but I had there 8" springs and loved them. I am sure the 6" would be similar. Really good ride with pretty good durability. JMO

MATT

poseit!.jpg

This is my bud Tim, he HATES them. They're very bowed after 1.5 years.

Ask Clayton what he reccommends maybe?

Ask Clayton what he reccommends maybe? [/B]

Actually I did, he said he actually rarely hears what other are using after they recieve his kit. His suggestion was ask on this forum. But we mostly discussed Rubicon and Rockkrawler (which sort of liked).

RK 6.5" coils gave me 6.5". The RK coils are a softer spring rate (165lbs/in) than RE coils. I like them better than the rustys 4.5" they replaced. I believe RE's are a 200lb/in spring rate but don't quote me on that.

Had both the ride is fairly similiar. RK is a bit softer I would say. 1.5 years no bowing/sag change. either way is good. You are probably gonna be about the same ride height wise with the RE ZJ 4.5" or the RK 6".

Which color do you like better silver or black?

Back