• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need some ideas

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Okay I have stock track bar, drag link, tir rod, everything currently with 5" of lift. I am going to about 6" or 6.5" I am getting an sye for sure but what else is needed? I am looking at spending around $500 on mods next month and need to know what to get and where to get it. I figure RE HD track bar and mount

The RE bar and mount izs a godd idea, also JKS sway bar discos., and a good cheap steering upgrade si to go to the V* grand cherokee setup is a little heavier duty and geometry is a tiny bit different w hich helps get rid of DW tendencies, and can be found @ slabvage yards for around 90.00 for teh whole setup and bolts right in

Sway bars:confused: what are those oh those flex limiting things yeah never had them.
I am also looking at over the knuckle or high steer options. Fabbing myself or buying not sure.
Thanks

Sorry I am brain storming out loud I initially was looking at RE trackbar and bracket then looked at rustys over the knuckle steering then thought I could save bunches of money making it myself so I have been searching the forum all morning for over the knuckle and high steer options getting ideas and stealing designs. basically just learning.

Back