• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cragar nomad 2 rims

good303

NAXJA Forum User
Cragar Nomad II Wheel
<http://www.jegs.com/logos/cragar.gif>

i looKing into these or the blacK " d " widow rims from cragar . now i have a 3 " bds lift , and 31 truxus waiting to go on . im looKing for a 15 *7 or 8 rim but i really have Know idea about the bacKspacing . overall im looKing for a slightly wider stance but i dont want to have to worry about an increased stearing radius and premature bearing failure because im runnen wide

15 x 7''
260-3155755 Rear Spacing: 3.75''
Bolt Circle: 5 x 5.5'' [CartMe!] $26.99
15 x 8''
260-3155834 Rear Spacing: 3.75''
Bolt CIrcle: 5 x 4.75'' [CartMe!] $39.99

bumpstops and disconnects

got one more question i need some info pertaining to the bumpstops , my rears are about to fall off and with my new lift im conserned that ill damage something i guess id need longer ft. and rear bumpstops what length do all you veterans recomend and what price should i expect to pay for these and a set or teraflex disconnects . thanK

This seems rather obvious so forgive me if I'm missing something here but that wheel looks like its only available in the 5 on 4.5" pattern (the standard for XJ's) in a 15x6. Is your pattern different?

Also, be real careful about how backspacing is measured. I don't have any idea how Jegs or Cragar measures backspacing, they call it "rear spacing" on the web site, but I think you need to find out exactly where they measure from and to... there are different methods and terminologies. Do a search here for backspacing and you will get lots of info, the topic comes up often.

hth

Back