• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new 87 XJ

GIJill

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought this a little while ago it's in really great condition. Needs a few minor fixes here and there. I really injoy driving the thing! :D I know I need bigger tires and a lift, but those will come soon. It has only 123k on it which I think is pretty sweet for a vehical that old :D Just figured I'd share my new rig with everyone. :)

jillsjeep.jpg

have you checked for a dana 44 rear yet? looks just like the cherokee i pulled mine from a year ago

Looks great! My '88 has almost twice as many miles, and the body isn't as nice because of New England winters (and some minor rock rash).

Good find! Welcome to the extended XJ family.

heheh I was wondering when you'd start participating!

in case anyone has read all of my questions about my girlfriend's jeep - that's it and that's her.

yep, it has the D44 rear :D

Want to swap for my D35c? :D Didn't think so... ;) Congrats on the great find, looks like you found one in great shape and you got the good stuff!

Glad you enjoy your XJ, my wife liked mine so much, she had to have one too, hers has a taller lift and tires than mine and she loves to rub that in, I keep tellin her shes gonna come home one day and find the lifts swapped.... :D

Welcome... That looks just like mine did before the lift and tires. But mine is dark blue.. Also ~120k miles... Great ride.

Keith

Back