• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

radius arms

raduis arms are the original long arm setup, they atach to teh axle and to the frame using rubber bushings, search or try tech farmermatt is running them on his XJ

Heres the Link you want.

Hey xjnation, I was out in Flag this last weekend. didnt see the hotshot Jeeps I thought I would. I guess they dont drive them in the Bars :D

HUMMER_BANNER_H2.jpg

Farmermatt,
For the c-clip bushing, are you running a certain degree or did you go with the stock bushing? I'll definitely know what I'll need when I get ready to install front end, but for now I'd like get an idea of what others have used.

I've run everything from 6 degree's down to the stock rubber. The stock rubber has little "swaybar" effect on the front end & will allow the front to flex really well, but too unstable for my liking. I'm currantly using 2 degree poly "C" bushings & am very happy with the setup. I have about 4 degree's of caster built into my radius arms.

Matt

Hey xjnation, I was out in Flag this last weekend. didnt see the hotshot Jeeps I thought I would. I guess they dont drive them in the Bars

small college town....not too many of use out here...I travel to PHX to play on the rocks

I'm running the 7* poly bushings in mine, as of the second time I wheeled it it doesn't flex much at all, however neither are my new Alcan springs, both need to be broke in.

Back