• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally on the ground!

rockwerks

NAXJA Forum User
picture.JPG
picture.JPG
picture.JPG

I guessed I figured righton the coil over height 4" of up travel and 7.5" of down travel.

Flatbed finish and exo cage after trackbar tomorrow

Its looking good,you need to get it done!!!
BTW:I mailed the reamer yesterday,they said you should get it tomorrow!Also were going down to Martinez Canyon Area the weekend of 11/15!!!

BTW:I mailed the reamer yesterday,they said you should get it tomorrow!Also were going down to Martinez Canyon Area the weekend of 11/15!!!

Yeah I got it today! thats why its on the ground, reamed out the pitman arm so I tie in the steering, thanks again...OH and by the way you have a NEW one on order for ya..... I broke the handle end on it...used it by hand and the shaft broke off at the hole. hope you dont mind gettin a new one back?:D

If your just talking about the turning handle and not the reamer/shank dont worry about it!Glad you got it done!Im looking for an MJ "as we speak",keep finding 2WD's and Id rather start with the basics(can you say 4wheel coil-over).

If your just talking about the turning handle and not the reamer/shank dont worry about it!

Thanks! I will get it back in the mail tomorrow then, I really appreciate it! could not have done it with out your help !

I will be taking it to DESERT SPLASH in Parker on the 7th 8th and 9th great trails! and good people

How did it actually go?Those reamers are sharp!And with the taper it really wants to dig in even though it built with a "reverse spiral".Its a work-out too!

I actually did two the stock xj arm and a flat waggy arm to make sure I will be able to get the angles as close aas possible. worked good, I used a pipe reamer first to get it close then used the taper reamer. the pipe reamer cuts quicker, it to has a 1.5 taper, just not deep enough, the combo worked really well and fast did both in about 30 minutes by hand

I like it! How big are your MT/Rs and about how much lift did you give it?

The MTR's are 35's and teh spring over and new perches netted me around 6"..adn the coilovers are at their lowest ride height. I will probably take it up to 7" because I need a tapered block in the rear for drive line angle, I could adjust it to 10" if I wanted too

Did you use stock leafs? What axle is this with, and what perches( like RE, whoever)? Also, what's your wheelbase at, and did you need an SYE?
I'm kinda in between getting parts and actually putting them on my longbed.

Back