• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone wanna go to Tellico this month?

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's only been about 3-4 months since we were there last time,but I love it up there! Anyone else game? Maybe a moderate to difficult ride? It would also be cool to lounge out on lower two and watch the big dogs play if the weather is nice. :lol: ! 22nd sound good? Let's get the season started!!!! :D

i'm hopefully leaving for there next wednesday, possibly next friday though, but i wanna try and get up there for 5 days for spring break. my club will be there along with our newest additions to the club from www.jeepsandyotas.com, the green xj on one tons and all around coils will be there in full force haha. you guys are welcome to come watch or ride or whatever, we will be staying at andrews cabin on the TN side. later

Just beware that if you go the 23rd that is the weekend JeepsUnlimited is doing thier big ride there. I believe that is the weekend anyway.

:D

If there is enough interest from our group we can have our own little ride without JU...There will be 2 groups running one 15 &16 and the other 22 & 23

The first will be a group from FL

Up to you guys.

Also the Axle for the Xj is going to be here next week and we need to plan a day to install it... If you all are up for it we can make a weekend of it and work Sat and ride Sat night with a local group...

Which trails will y'all be running? Someone else also mentioned JU being there... anybody know the dates they'll be there and how crowded it might be? Thanks

March 21-23

I will be heading to Tellico on friday morning 21st!?!? till sunday23rd!?!?!. If anyone wants to join in...me and some other guys will be leaving from Asheville Friady morning...sometime.

Later

money pit?

Mike ,
The money pit FSJ ? Whats up with that ? I do have them springs if you want to talk .

Re: money pit?

rjeep said:
Mike ,
The money pit FSJ ? Whats up with that ? I do have them springs if you want to talk .
:D Well,that's what my wife thinks of it :D
What condition are the springs in? Do they have the "Wag-Sag"? If not,how much we talkin" here?:rolleyes: You comin' to Tellico with us?

MONEY PIT

GOOD SHAPE , ALITTLE RUSTY BUT IN GOOD SHAPE . THEY CAME OFF A 87 J10 WITH 78000 MILES. I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL MAKE IT THIS MONTH BUT SOON :D

Those coming to tellico if you have any wheelin video if you woul please make a copy for me and I will reimberse you for the tape and etc there...these Kids are getting tired of watching the same Rick Russell vid and I have to sub for them in about 3 weeks again..

:D :D :D :D YEAH BABY!!!! Speaking of videos,anyone have a video camera they could bring along? The only one readily accessable to me is my dad's,and it's about 15 years old and the size of a briefcase:rolleyes: so it's not all that convenient to use :laugh:

I'll be bringing a video camera that will take about 8 hrs of video, so if I ride with you guys I'll have ya covered. As long as we are'nt doing lower 2 or 12 then I'll go anywhere ya'll go (as long as someone doesn't mind throwing me a line once or twice). I'll need a rope on 7 and 11 for sure if we go on those. Is most everyone gonna be at Crawfords on saturday morning then? What time to meet and where?

Ahhhh yes, Tellico. Did you see the size of that rock :eek:
:D :D :D

:eek: CRAP!!! I knew I was forgetting something! A Meeting time/place. Any suggestions? I know for sure I'm gonna be stopping for breakfast in Murphy before going out riding all day. Anyone wanna camp at Crawford's Friday or Saturday night? Has ANYONE got crawford's e-mail address??:confused: :confused:

Nevermind. I found the phone number on the net. Here it is if anyone wants to call in a spot *(828) 837-9077* . Let me know if anyone's staying and when. I don't wanna be the only one there:D

Hey All, I'll probably just park at the pay station.
I'll try to be there about 9:00 or 9:30 Unless you all
want to start earlier.

Back