• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ gas tank skid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geepr1

NAXJA Forum User
Check out the new XJ gas tank skid!

www.back-countrycolorado.com

until the end of October, anyone who attended the NAXJA event will receive a 10% discount on these if purchased through BCC.

Thanks!

Ray Greco, owner
Backcountry Colorado

What about the rest of us that had to hold down the fort while everyone was off playing? No discount for the working stiffs? :)

Well then, how about I extend the offer to all NAXJA members until the end of Oct.? Sound fair?

Ray

Thanks Jes, I appreciate the compliment! Hopefully, others will feel the same way!!

Ray

Ray, I have been trying to reach you via e-mail at both BCC address and your hotmail account for a week now and no response. Now the server is not accepting anymore mail for you. I have also phoned you several times and no response. I sent you a money order for an XJ Gas Tank Skid back in March, which you told me you had received, but I have yet to receive the product!! WHAT IS GOING ON?????? What do I need to do to hear back from you or receive the product I paid for??? Thank You! Jodi

WARNING!! Ray Greco and Backcountry Colorado stole my money as well. Ray made promises and failed to keep any of them. I have to date received neither the gas tank skid nor a refund.

A word of caution to anyone considering doing business with a company called Backcountry Colorado, or its proprietor Ray Greco.
Reconsider!

Ray Greco has STILL not refunded my money 6 months after he accepted my Paypal payment for a gas tank skidplate and promised it was ready to ship out.
He will not answer the phone.
He will not return phone messages.
He will not return emails.
He will not respond to letters.

Ask yourself whether this is the kind of person you wish to do business with.
Ask all your friends and fellow XJ owners.

What Rd (f.k.a. ArmStrong) said:
A word of caution to anyone considering doing business with a company called Backcountry Colorado, or its proprietor Ray Greco.
Reconsider!

Ray Greco has STILL not refunded my money 6 months after he accepted my Paypal payment for a gas tank skidplate and promised it was ready to ship out.
He will not answer the phone.
He will not return phone messages.
He will not return emails.
He will not respond to letters.

Ask yourself whether this is the kind of person you wish to do business with.
Ask all your friends and fellow XJ owners.

Hey bro.

He lives in Colorado, so do I, you can bet that if I see him we will have a serious talk. :flamemad:

You should also repost this on Colorado 4x4.org, I think some guys see him or at least his Jeep periodically.

What Rd (f.k.a. ArmStrong) said:
WARNING!! Ray Greco and Backcountry Colorado stole my money as well. Ray made promises and failed to keep any of them. I have to date received neither the gas tank skid nor a refund.
DITTO!!!
I too have been taken by this crook, Ray Greco @ BackCountry Colorado. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and I am also pursuing an investigation through the USPS, since I sent him a USPS Money Order which he cashed. I have been over to CO4x4 and posted over there as well. This guy has to be stopped!!!!

hjeepxj said:
You should also repost this on Colorado 4x4.org, I think some guys see him or at least his Jeep periodically.

Yea, I posted over there too. Turns out I found a thread there where Ray was assuring another of his victims that he was the only person who'd had a problem or complaint. Can you believe that?

Let's do a poll: does that constitute balls from hell or a pathological liar?

hjeepxj said:
He lives in Colorado, so do I, you can bet that if I see him we will have a serious talk. :flamemad:

. . . and Thanx! I appreciate the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back