• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photo/video info

COXJ

NAXJA Member #989
i think it would be a good idea if people posted what run they ran along with contact info so people like me who didnt have video camra can get vid from there trail runs. and maby e mail addys or photo host links wich i se we may already have.
I ran Behind the rocks tuesday and have som pics i ll get developed soon but i would like the video from the whole trail.

WIlliam Francis

Hey William, Steve here, I rode with Dan (TRNDRVR) on Behind the Rocks on Tuesday. I got some video on Dan's camera on High Dive and Up-Chuck, however, did not get White Knuckle hill, which is what I am sure you are after. I'd like to see some vid from your bumper stand too! :D I don't specifically recall getting you on High Dive or not, but I did get most people before the battery went dead. I know I got up to Ed breaking his axle shaft. You'd want to contact Dan for the video. He has to transfer it to VHS.

Steve

I'd be real interested in any stills or video anyone caught of me on White Knuckle Hill on Tuesday.
I was watching Led far too intently to notice any videographers running around! (thanx for the awesome spotting, Led!)
Anyone?

I would also like a copy. I know the people from UFWD had a video that we watch at the campground that night. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them?
Thanks, stefanie

They are supposed to get in touch with me (although they didn't yet :() as I expressed interest in that.... If I don't hear anything from them by the end of the week, I will try to track down the girl with the camera :D

Kejtar said:
They are supposed to get in touch with me (although they didn't yet :() as I expressed interest in that.... If I don't hear anything from them by the end of the week, I will try to track down the girl with the camera :D
I believe the people you are looking for are from Orem, UT. His name was Roger. HTH.
Dan.

No Mark -
Different folks. IIRC, Roger is Jim's son and Shari his daughter-in-law. Jim (whose last name escapes me) is on the Board of UFWDA. Real nice folks. I had forgotten that SHari was taping on that run that day.
Their last name might have been Hutchins or Hawkins or something like that with an H.
Anyone know?

You might try Goatman, Dano or Heather they might know their names if they were from the United Group.

That was the only Shari I knew. :)

mark

True - Danno lead that run and I bet he'd know.

Danno? Ohhh Danno!

Hey Mark - you have PM.

Last edited:
Back