• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to all who attended!!!

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I was very impresed with the caliber of folks we had in attendance. One couldn't spend a week with a nicer group of people. We had right around 160 XJs & MJs on hand, and probably 250 people or more throughout the week. Seeing all those Jeeps at the city park on Thursday evening and all the people at the ceremony/dinner Friday night was very awesome. Your generosity enabled NAXJA to make a $1000 donation to Utah Shared Access Alliance (USA-ALL) to assist them with the court battles they are involved in keeping Utah's public land & water open to multiple uses.

Giant thanks to those who helped out staffing the event. Everyone who sacrificed time from their vacations to assist is due a great big round of applause. Without their help, the event wouldn't nearly be as successful. Also a big thanks to the United Four Wheel Drive Associations Board of Directors who attended our trail-rides and functions. They scheduled a BOD meeting to coincide with our event, and I think we made a good impression.

I apologise if I didn't get to say hello to some of you personally, or was too involved in other things to shoot the breeze properly. No slight was intended I assure you. I do like to BS, so if I yakked your ears off I hate it for ya ;) and ya should have run me off.

Towards the end of the awards presentation Friday night when Goatman asked for a show of hands from folks who attended the Moab Fall Fling in 2000, 2001, 2002 then comparing to the crowd we had onhand, it was pretty amazing to see both the number of repeat attendees as well as the huge growth we had this year.

To sum it all up I am very proud to be involved with such a fine group of Jeepers. Make plans to attend next year!!!

Thank you all very much.

The pleasure was all ours Woody!

Thank You!

:cool:

:)

That was the best time EVAR!

You guy's and gal's did an excellent job. I don't handle large groups very well, but everyone there and the organization of the whole thing made it an enjoyable trip.

One look into the eyes of the people working the event could say a thousand words. You people worked your butt's off and it showed.

I thank you again.

Also, I'm probably the only person that can out talk Woody so if you got around the two of us I'm sorry. :D

Lincoln

It was a great event, Woody. Goatman and everyone who had a hand in making it come off as well as it did deserve a big round of thanx, cudos, applause and eternal gratitude. I can't wait to get back to Moab!
Moab rocks. I now spell traction M O A B!
NAXJA - what a great group we have!

Yup... it was great..... same time next year? :D
Btw, whoever is scheduling please make sure not to schedule it on the 13th...... I'm not superstitious but bad stuff seems to happen to me and I don't wanna do a red XJ impression :)

Back